News! Actual content I can talk about! I’m a guest at Octocon!
Look at my smug little pre-pandemic face there. I’m really looking forward to finally making it to Octocon in person, as opposed to virtual panels.
I’ll also be a guest at
There is much news that is unannounced and cannot be discussed.
I have been writing away, but between the above unannounced thing, and the general delays in printing, I cannot point and say “behold my stuff!”. The list of “written but unpublished” material grows ever larger.
I have finally escaped one part of the holding pattern though – we’ve finally moved into our absurdly nice new house. The brief version of the saga goes:
- We move out of our house in December 2019, hoping to move back in the Summer of 2021 at the latest. We’ll rent until then.
- Covid happens. There are delays.
- There are more delays.
- Thinking the delays are done, we move out of our rental place.
- More delays. We end up staying with various tolerant relatives, not to mention various tolerant hoteliers, from March until, well, last friday.
- Five months of couch-surfing and staying with relatives does little for my productivity. The next few months will involve immense amounts of catch-up between convention trips. But at least I have an office to work from…